Earlier this year President Trump’s longtime personal attorney and confidant Michael Cohen will plead guilty to multiple charges including campaign violations, tax and bank fraud according to sources.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen took a pleas deal and was sentenced to three years in prison. Cohen was Donald Trump’s personal attorney at the Trump Organization and advisor to the President after the election.
- Text to Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. & Tiny Harris Still Fighting Sex Assault Allegations In LA + The Game Wants Smoke With Jake & Logan Paul
- Rihanna Preps Musical Return Following Reports Of Secret Video Shoot In LA
- Freeway Opens Up About Passing of his Son Jihad Pridgen
- Young Thug Clarifies His Prior Comparison To Jay-Z’s Catalog Because Duh [Video]
- Joe Budden Issues Statement On Olivia Dope’s Sexual Harassment Claims, Apologizes
- Issa Rae Tapped To Lead ‘Project Greenlight’ Revival For HBO Max
- Lil Yachty’s Clarifies His Nail Polish Is For Men As Well [Video]
- Podcaster Olivia Dope Accuses Joe Budden Of Sexual Harassment
- BREAKING: Fatal Police Shooting Video of Andrew Brown Jr Released
- Breaking Bad: New Jersey Police Officer Arrested For Running A Meth Lab Out of His Home