According to a new Billboard cover story, Lil Wayne is now the sole owner of Young Money. YM is no longer a joint business venture with Cash Money. Ownership has been entirely given to Wayne as part of the legal settlements with Birdman that was finalized in June. Wayne’s next album, the long-awaited release Tha Carter V, will be his first in his career to not be released under Cash Money.
Read the full cover story from Billboard here
- The OG Challenge
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- The History Of Afro Russians: Tracing The Identity Of A Diverse Community
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- Drake Leads With Most 2023 BET Awards Nominations While GloRilla Trails Closely Behind
- RIP William Spriggs: Tributes Pour In For Chief AFL-CIO Economist And Noted Howard University Professor
- Here’s How to Protect Yourself From Smoke Filled Air in NE Ohio
- Drugs, Guns Found in Raid of Illegal Akron Gambling Hall
- [UPDATE] John Amos Denies Daughter’s Claims of Elder Abuse
- Bun B Officially Opens 1st Brick-And-Mortar Trill Burgers In Houston
Lil Wayne Is Now the Sole Owner of Young Money was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Fresh Like My Pop! Win Dad a Pair of Jordans for Father's Day!
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
About Billions Drop "About Time" MIXTAPE! (AUDIO)