Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Here’s What You Need To Know If You Had The J&J Vaccine
- Waka Flocka “Snakes,” Snow Tha Product “Child Support” & More | Daily Visuals 4.13.21
- Trending On The Timeline W/DJ Misses DMX Being Honored And DJ Mustard Calls Out Personal Shopper
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- HHW Gaming: PS5’s First Big System Update Coming Wednesday, Here Is What To Expect
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Family Of DMX Address Recent Rumors In Statement
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- Funk Flex Calls Cardi B A Terrible Rapper
- ‘What A Bunch Of B.S.’: Family Of 5-Year-Old Critically Injured In Britt Reid’s DWI Crash Scoffs At Charges