Rickey Smiley was driving around Birmingham with his daughter, Aaryn and decided to show her a special place. He took her by Woodlawn High School, where he graduated from. The school was huge and beautiful looking.
Rickey mentioned that one of the original Charlie’s Angels graduated as well and how proud he is of it. He also spoke about how many memories were made at the school. Rickey is so proud to be an alumni from Woodlawn High School and loves how Birmingham raised him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex-Girlfriend Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson
- Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Ice Storms Cause Major Power Outages In The Area
- Michael B. Jordan Discusses The Growth Of His Adonis Character In ‘Creed II’
- Meek Mill On Probation + Gives New Album Release Date
- Another Bag for Bardi! FNxCARDI
- Bhad Bhabie Attacks Iggy Azalea At Cardi’s Party