John David Washington while at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” spoke about the support system he has around him. The hardest person to impress is his brother, Malcolm Washington. He’s a director and watches carefully what John does and critiques him on it at times.
John also spoke about his mother, Pauletta Washington that sacrificed everything to take care of her family. His parents are very passionate about what their kids do and John has vowed to never fail them. He also talked about how some lessons in football have helped him through his acting career.
John is dedicated to his career and is on a path of greatness. He can’t wait for fans to see “BlacKkKlansman” and enjoy it. We are so excited for what he has in store for us next.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 5 Apps Every Millennial Needs To Help Make Life Easier
- Michelle Obama Adds Ohio Book Tour Stop
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Remy Ma Moderates Yandy And Juju’s Peace Talk
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Married??
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
Like Father, Like Son: 7 Times Denzel Washington’s Son John David Stole Our Heart
1. Denzel Washington’s Son John David Washington Is FineSource: 1 of 5
2. Yes sir, we’re talking about you.Source: 2 of 5
3. Like father, like son.Source: 3 of 5
4. Denzel WashingtonSource: 4 of 5
5. Denzel WashingtonSource: 5 of 5
John David Washington Talks About The Sacrifices His Mother Made [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com