John David Washington while at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” spoke about the support system he has around him. The hardest person to impress is his brother, Malcolm Washington. He’s a director and watches carefully what John does and critiques him on it at times.
John also spoke about his mother, Pauletta Washington that sacrificed everything to take care of her family. His parents are very passionate about what their kids do and John has vowed to never fail them. He also talked about how some lessons in football have helped him through his acting career.
John is dedicated to his career and is on a path of greatness. He can’t wait for fans to see “BlacKkKlansman” and enjoy it. We are so excited for what he has in store for us next.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Everything from Rhythm on the River
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Here’s How Black Candidates Are Using Activism To Dominate Key Races And Win For Cities
- Today Is Global Handwashing Day
- Drake Discusses Surprise Pregnancy, Embracing Fatherhood and More With LeBron James
- Emily B’s Dad Reportedly Willing to Testify on Fabolous Behalf If Domestic Violence Case Goes to Trial
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
Like Father, Like Son: 7 Times Denzel Washington’s Son John David Stole Our Heart
1. Denzel Washington’s Son John David Washington Is Fine1 of 5
2. Yes sir, we’re talking about you.2 of 5
3. Like father, like son.3 of 5
4. Denzel Washington4 of 5
5. Denzel Washington5 of 5
John David Washington Talks About The Sacrifices His Mother Made [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com