John David Washington while at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” spoke about the support system he has around him. The hardest person to impress is his brother, Malcolm Washington. He’s a director and watches carefully what John does and critiques him on it at times.
John also spoke about his mother, Pauletta Washington that sacrificed everything to take care of her family. His parents are very passionate about what their kids do and John has vowed to never fail them. He also talked about how some lessons in football have helped him through his acting career.
John is dedicated to his career and is on a path of greatness. He can’t wait for fans to see “BlacKkKlansman” and enjoy it. We are so excited for what he has in store for us next.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- YG Kicked Off An Airplane After Accused Of Being Drunk
- Cincinnati Activist Groups Are Calling For Permanent Housing For Homeless
- Donald Trump Calls Omarosa A Dog After Leaks Surface
- Nicki Minaj & Funk Flex Get In-Depth About Her Career In New Interview
- Are You Putting Money Away for A Rainy Day?
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Will A Jury Convict Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case?
- 10 Hip-Hop Songs You Didn’t Know Sampled Aretha Franklin
Like Father, Like Son: 7 Times Denzel Washington’s Son John David Stole Our Heart
1. Denzel Washington’s Son John David Washington Is Fine1 of 5
2. Yes sir, we’re talking about you.2 of 5
3. Like father, like son.3 of 5
4. Denzel Washington4 of 5
5. Denzel Washington5 of 5
John David Washington Talks About The Sacrifices His Mother Made [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com