People are taking getting surgery to another level. Headkrack spoke about how people are getting surgery to look like SnapChat filters. The surgery could give you fuller lips, thinner noses and bigger eyes.
Some women want to look like Jessica Rabbit and Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he thinks it’s ridiculous. If Rickey Smiley could have any filtered face it would have permanent teeth whitening. Rock-T asked how do you even ask your doctor for this kind of surgery. If you could have a SnapChat filter surgery, what would it be on?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- YG Kicked Off An Airplane After Accused Of Being Drunk
- Cincinnati Activist Groups Are Calling For Permanent Housing For Homeless
- Donald Trump Calls Omarosa A Dog After Leaks Surface
- Nicki Minaj & Funk Flex Get In-Depth About Her Career In New Interview
- Are You Putting Money Away for A Rainy Day?
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Will A Jury Convict Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case?
- 10 Hip-Hop Songs You Didn’t Know Sampled Aretha Franklin
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.2 of 13
3. “We the Best.”3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.9 of 13
10. They don’t want you to be happy.10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in ’08.11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.13 of 13
What People Are Doing To Really Look As They Do With SnapChat Filters [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com