Sean Kingston is making headlines again and it’s over jewelry. He owes nearly $314,000 for unpaid jewelry fees. The company has taxed him, added interest and took him to court because they’ve seen him riding around in fancy cars with new jewelry on.
Cardi B fans get ready because even though she isn’t going on tour with Bruno Mars, she has decided to perform at some festivals in October. Johnny Depp’s movie “City of Lies” was supposed to be released soon, but he’s allegedly been punching people on set and might be facing charges. The movie is based upon the murder of Biggie.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- Rhythm on the River 2018
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wanted Man Does The KeKe Challenge Before Heading To Jail
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bozoma Saint John Steps In to Save Papa John’s After Racist Incidents
- Soledad O’Brien Points Out CNN And The Trump White House Have Something In Common
- Trump White House Apologizes For What They Do Best — Lying
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Can’t Confirm Trump N-Word Tapes Don’t Exist
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
Why Sean Kingston Is “The Michael Jordan Of Taking Ls” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com