Gary With Da Tea is talking all about Beyonce on the cover of Vogue! The singer is looking quite beautiful on the cover and dropped a lot of gems in her interview. She talked about researching her ancestry and how she comes from a long line of broken male and female relationships.
Beyonce also found out that one of her ancestors was a slave that fell in love with the master. She spoke about being the mother of two and how she wants them to be bosses and speak their minds. Beyonce also would like them to be respectful and compassionate to others.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Signs You Don’t Know How To Relax
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- #SATQuestionsForRichKids Slams Wealthy Students & Their *Allegedly* Conniving, Scheming Parents
- Twitter Reacts To Wendy Williams Coming Clean About Her Addiction And Living In A Sober House
- “Welcome To Sweetie Pies” Star Tim Norman Being Sued For Unpaid Rent
- Cincinnati architectural program hosts summer camp for local youth
- Cincinnati: Suburb In Cincinnati Lands On The 100 Richest Places In U.S.
- HELLO WORLD: The Reinvention Of São Paulo
Beyonce Slays In Vogue [PHOTOS]
1. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 1 of 6
2. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 2 of 6
3. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 5 of 6
6. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 6 of 6
Beyonce’s Best Gems From Her “Vogue” Cover Story [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com