Gary With Da Tea is talking all about Beyonce on the cover of Vogue! The singer is looking quite beautiful on the cover and dropped a lot of gems in her interview. She talked about researching her ancestry and how she comes from a long line of broken male and female relationships.
Beyonce also found out that one of her ancestors was a slave that fell in love with the master. She spoke about being the mother of two and how she wants them to be bosses and speak their minds. Beyonce also would like them to be respectful and compassionate to others.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. Trademark Aaron Ep.22
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
Beyonce Slays In Vogue [PHOTOS]
1. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 1 of 6
2. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 2 of 6
3. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 5 of 6
6. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 6 of 6
Beyonce’s Best Gems From Her “Vogue” Cover Story [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com