Spirit is with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about men’s health as well as what to do to help the men in our life. One caller spoke about how her mate doesn’t want to seek out help for his high blood pressure and she really doesn’t know what to do.
Spirit told her the first thing that should be done is going to seek therapy. Get to the root of the problem of why he doesn’t want to seek treatment for a disease that can kill you. Another caller spoke about her husband not wanting to go to the doctor as well and how she feels she needs to be there more for him.
Spirit told her to take care of her first because you can’t carry someone one your back. That can hurt you and cause you to seek help for whatever illness you could possibly have. Spirit encouraged her to buy different foods for the house and talk to him about it. Another woman spoke about how her mother wants and needs to know everything. Spirit talked about having boundaries with your family members and teaching them how to treat you.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Fact: Travel Improves Your Health
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
- Hannah Bronfman Dishes On Her Secret To Great Oral Hygiene
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video
- Black Twitter Reminisces Over DMX’s Profound Poem To Aaliyah
- Hip Hop Spot: Trick Daddy Responds After Southside Says He Runs Miami
- Doja Cat And SZA Are Intergalactic Queens In ‘Kiss Me More’
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Prince Philip, The Duke Of Edinburgh, Passes Away At 99
- Cincinnati: New Announcement For Temporary Moratorium On Evictions
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 11
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 11
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 11
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 11
5. Find Your JoySource: 5 of 11
6. Learn To Say “No”Source: 6 of 11
7. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 7 of 11
8. Channel Your Inner Kid And Start ColoringSource: 8 of 11
9. Give Back To OthersSource: 9 of 11
10. Get Your Om On!Source: 10 of 11
11. Start Seeing A TherapistSource: 11 of 11
Spirit: “You Have To Teach People How To Treat You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com