Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the gossip on R. Kelly! He recently released the 19-minute song “ I Admit” and now his ex-wife, Drea Kelly is clapping back. In her song she talked about how his mother is looking down from heaven and rolling in her grave.
She also talked about him neglecting his kids and treating them like fans. One of her lines is also, “The truth won’t set you free until you do right by me.” It wasn’t until recently that Drea has spoken about abuse she endured and other things R. Kelly allegedly put her through. Serena Williams went on Twitter to talk about her being discriminated against and they are only drug testing her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Win Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- Get Pre-Sale Tickets for Lil Baby
- Beyoncé Fans Giving Bad Reviews At Trick Daddy’s Restaurant Amid Comments About Her Singing
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- Hip Hop Spot: Bobby Shmurda & Lil Baby Are Giving Back To Their Communities
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
- Who’s Cappin?! Kevin McCall Lashes Out On Interviewer Over Questions About Abusing Eva Marcille
- TRIED IT: The Il MAKIAGE X Carli Bybel Moonstruck Face Palette Gave My Skin A Natural Glow
- Rick Ross Introduces America To ‘Thighstop’ Following Chicken Wing Shortage
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 10
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 10
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 10
4. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 4 of 10
5. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 5 of 10
6. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 6 of 10
7. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 7 of 10
8. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 8 of 10
9. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 9 of 10
10. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 10 of 10
The Hardest Lines From Drea Kelly’s Response To R. Kelly’s “I Admit” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com