Get ready because Gary With Da Tea is dishing out everything! R.Kelly is making headlines after releasing a 19-minute song titled “I Admit.” In the song he talks about sex slaves, Hugh Hefner loving on a whole bunch of girls and always being loved, but R. Kelly isn’t getting the same credit.
He also admits to not being able to read and struggling to make money because people don’t want him to perform in different areas. Was Faith Evans really married to Biggie? On her alleged marriage license to Stevie J it only says that Faith was married once to her ex-husband in 2012. If she was married to Biggie it should be on record.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- BOX-OFFICE REPORT
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Is The U.S. Version’s First Black Winner
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals 2.15.19
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 11
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 11
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 11
4. 2001: Tracy Sampson Sues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual Assault And HarrasmentSource: 4 of 11
5. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 5 of 11
6. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 6 of 11
7. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 7 of 11
8. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 8 of 11
9. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 9 of 11
10. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 10 of 11
11. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 11 of 11
How R. Kelly Came Clean In His New 19-Minute Song “I Admit” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com