Get ready because Gary With Da Tea is dishing out everything! R.Kelly is making headlines after releasing a 19-minute song titled “I Admit.” In the song he talks about sex slaves, Hugh Hefner loving on a whole bunch of girls and always being loved, but R. Kelly isn’t getting the same credit.
He also admits to not being able to read and struggling to make money because people don’t want him to perform in different areas. Was Faith Evans really married to Biggie? On her alleged marriage license to Stevie J it only says that Faith was married once to her ex-husband in 2012. If she was married to Biggie it should be on record.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- BoohooMAN Drops DaBaby After His Hateful And Ignorant Comments Go Viral
- Karen Derricos Constantly Praises Her Body With Powerful Affirmations
- Cincinnati: Clifton Residents Want A Stop Sign At Busy Intersection
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jay Z and Will Smith Investing In Housing Market
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- OHIO: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- HHW Gaming: ‘Forza Horizon 5’ Developer Playground Games Shows Off The Game’s 11 Mexico Locations
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- OHIO: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Couple
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 10
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 10
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 10
4. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her Pregnant
Source: 4 of 10
5. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child Pornography
Source: 5 of 10
6. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14
Source: 6 of 10
7. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois Trial
Source: 7 of 10
8. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. Kelly
Source: 8 of 10
9. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His Home
Source: 9 of 10
10. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STI
Source: 10 of 10
How R. Kelly Came Clean In His New 19-Minute Song “I Admit” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com