LeToya Luckett is on “The Rickey Smiley Show” and spoke about her television movie and getting off the “Set It Off” tour with Da Brat. She is also pregnant right now and mentioned that her cast mates knew before her. LeToya was a little sick and they told her to take a test, she bet them lunch for the rest of the shows that she wasn’t pregnant.
When she took the test she was in shock and had them on Facetime. LeToya will be in the TV One movie “Down For Whatever,” which will be on Sunday, July 22nd at 8p/7c. She will also be returning to “Greenleaf” this season.
LeToya works so hard and is proud of where her career is right now. She misses working with the ladies from the “Set It Off” play and mentioned they are like sisters now. Congrats to LeToya on the new baby and we wish her all the success with future projects!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- Marcellus Wiley Says New Book Will Uncover Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Hypebeast Alert: Balenciaga Sued By Little Trees Air Fresheners Company For Ripping Off Design
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]