LeToya Luckett is on “The Rickey Smiley Show” and spoke about her television movie and getting off the “Set It Off” tour with Da Brat. She is also pregnant right now and mentioned that her cast mates knew before her. LeToya was a little sick and they told her to take a test, she bet them lunch for the rest of the shows that she wasn’t pregnant.
When she took the test she was in shock and had them on Facetime. LeToya will be in the TV One movie “Down For Whatever,” which will be on Sunday, July 22nd at 8p/7c. She will also be returning to “Greenleaf” this season.
LeToya works so hard and is proud of where her career is right now. She misses working with the ladies from the “Set It Off” play and mentioned they are like sisters now. Congrats to LeToya on the new baby and we wish her all the success with future projects!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- MoneyBagg Yo Shares If We Will See A Meek Mill Collab, J. Cole Feature, And Fasting For Ramadan | Boom 103.9 Class Of Exclusive
- Ciara Accepted to Harvard Business School: ‘Words Cannot Describe My Excitement’
- Rick Ross Drops Freestyle on Soundcloud
- LightSkinKeisha Wants Coca Vengo To Put A Ring On It…Period
- Cincinnati: Forest Park Student Loan Debt To Be Paid Off By Robert Smith
- Yo Gotti’s Tour Bus Sprayed With Bullets After Nashville Concert
- NBA YOUNGBOY Remarks After Innocent Bystander Is Fatally Shot