LeBron James signed a $153 million deal with the Lakers, but still has no help. Rickey Smiley mentioned that he should’ve stayed with the Cavaliers because he’s getting the same amount of assistance. An Ohio State University doctor allegedly sexually assaulted over 2500 players. He committed suicide 2 years ago and some students are talking about it now.
Meek Mill is trying to get Judge Brinkley recused, but she wants to stay. Her lawyer even told her it is a bad idea to still be on it because some things might catch up with her that were done in the past. Donald Trump spoke to the media about not saying the right words when talking about Vladimir Putin and Russia meddling in the elections.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- Marcellus Wiley Says New Book Will Uncover Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Hypebeast Alert: Balenciaga Sued By Little Trees Air Fresheners Company For Ripping Off Design
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tory Lanez ft. Meek Mill “Drlp Drlp Drip,” Don Q ft. Hoodrich Pablo Juan “Pick Up” & More | Daily Visuals 10.19.18
- Foot Locker Launches New “HOH Courtside” & “The Hunt” Features On Its App
Did LeBron James Join The Lakers For Nothing? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com