Beyonce Alowishus got on Facebook Live to talk about her prep work for her sons 1st birthday! She asked parents for advice because she wants to have a nice celebration but nothing over the top. Her son will have an Elmo themed party and even got someone to dress as the character.
A lot of parents told her not to do that because a lot of kids can be pretty scared of that. Some also mentioned to get face painting for the older kids. Beyonce is excited because she ordered some fun items from Etsy to bring the party to the next level.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Soulja Boy Trends & Trump Dishes Chump Change: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Allen4President Ep.25
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- What Took So Long?: R. Kelly Dropped By Sony Records