Pittsburg rapper Jimmy Wopo was shot and killed in a double after a double shooting in Pittsburgh’s Middle Hill neighborhood.
A local television station was on the scene and recieved confrimation from Wopo’s manager that he had passed. Wopo was sitting in his vehicle with another person when they were both shot. The unnamedd passenger was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
In 2017 Wopo did an interview with Complex where he reflected on being shot two times and how it changed his llife. “It keeps me going in a positive route. Cause really nothing happen positive when I was doing negative shit,” he said. “It’s a reminder when I look at my stomach, my arm, my shoulder, my leg, whatever. I’m still getting bullets took out of me.”
Wopo was a XXL 2018 Freshman Class hopeful solidifying his talent in the game but didn’t make the final cut.
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Kevin Gates Gets Honest On Crying To Heal, Yoga And Making His ‘Khaza’ Album
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Win Tickets to See Chris Brown
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Op-Ed: The Supreme Court Would Rather Police Women’s Bodies Than Prioritize New Gun Laws
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond