After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- Ciara Asks Court To Settle Travel Schedule Issues With Future
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Michelle Obama Adds 21 New Dates To Becoming Book Tour
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Gets 3 Years In Prison
- Nicki Minaj Ready To Get Serious With New Relationship
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- Urban One Honors: Gia Peppers Speaks On Jade Novah’s Impact
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- OHIO TERROR PLOTS: FBI Arrests Two
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource: 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource: 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource: 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource: 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource: 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource: 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource: 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource: 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com