After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Murder Trial For Suge Knight Finally Moves Forward
- Kanye West IG Checks Nick Cannon, Drake and Tyson Beckford
- Andrew Wiggins Apparently Wants Smoke With Certified NBA Goon Stephen Jackson
- 8 Things We Learned From Machine Gun Kelly on ‘The Breakfast Club’
- NFL Picks Maroon 5 For Super Bowl Halftime Show, Cardi B & Travis Scott Rumored As Guest
- Waka Tells TMZ Rappers Should Perform At The Super Bowl
- Snoop Dogg Says F*ck Donald Trump, His Supporters & Kanye West
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter Kehlani1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth Miller2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey3 of 9
4. Actress Halle Berry4 of 9
5. Rapper Eminem5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard Pryor6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye West7 of 9
8. Actor Robin Williams8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt Cobain9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com