J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Sony Re-Releasing The Original PlayStation For The Holidays
- Damn Plies: Arrested At Tampa Airport After Gun Found In Carry-On
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- High Quality: Restaurant Gets Lobsters High AF Before Killing Them & Folks Are Tripping Over It
- Black Texas Police Officer On Trial For Shooting A Man With His Hands Up In The Back
- Queen Latifah talks Nicki Minaj and Cardi B beef!
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger