J. Prince sat down with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book, “The Art & Science of Respect.” This book is filled with so many gems and J. Prince spoke about his record label Rap-a-Lot Records, how he turned nothing into something as well as the day he heard God speak to him.
He also shared the story about almost dating his sister in 9th grade.
J. Prince grew up in a single parent household, but found out the person he thought was his dad wasn’t. He mentioned when he went to date this girl he was told that she was his sister. J. Prince believes that parents need to share information about their bloodline.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- Wild’N Out Winning Weekend
- HELLO WORLD: A Girlfriend’s Guide To Art Basel Like A Fashion Editor
- Lincoln Ware Rewind 12-7-18
- Barbz Beef With Grammys & First Ladies Keep It A Buck: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Yung Miami Of City Girls Admits She Doesn’t Drink Water [VIDEO]
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Feel The Same Way About Women Cheating As You Do Men?
- Gary’s Tea: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West, Ronnie & Shamari DeVoe Owes Over $300,000 In Back Taxes & More