Summer is approaching and a lot of people will be making potato salad to bring to cookouts. Rickey Smiley spoke about how he loves mustard in his potato salad. Gary With Da Tea agreed and doesn’t like too much mayo. Juicy believes that potato salad should have both, but more so mustard.
Gary also talked about how people need to smash the potatoes because he hates chunks. Rickey doesn’t like when people put unnecessary items in potato salad like onions. How do you like your potato salad?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- National Birth Equity Collaborative Keeps Fighting For Black Birthing People After SCOTUS Decision
- R. Kelly Gets Longer Sentence Than Ghislaine Maxwell After Separate Sex Trafficking Convictions
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Cardi B Flexes In Archive Mugler And Her Birthday Suit For The Gram
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?
- Clarence Thomas’ Wife Wants ‘Better Justification’ For Testifying Before Jan. 6 Committee, Her Lawyer Says
- I Had Too Many Drinks & Can’t Remember If We Had Sex!
- LO Down: Lil TJay Still Unconscious After Being Shot, Music Exec Chaka Zulu Shot In Atlanta & More.
- Jail Justice? Nipsey Hussle’s Accused Murderer Got Slashed, ‘Beaten’ Behind Bars, Lawyer Says
The Ingredients That Should And Should NOT Go In Potato Salad [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com