We thought this was coming but now it’s official! The MLS Commissioner made a special trip to the Queen City to announce that Cincinnati, Ohio has been granted the newest expansion club in the league making it the 26th team to join the MLS.
Get Breaking News and Exclusive Contest to Your Inbox:
This marks the second MLS team in the state behind the Columbus Crew. Cincinnati won one of the four bids from the MLS expansion expected this year. The team will undergo a name change from FC Cincinnati to Foosball Club Cincinnati, a nod to the German heritage in the region.
2019 will officially begin their inaugural season with the MLS. Plans are already in place for a new 21,000 seat arena to be built in the West End neighborhood of Cincinnati and is expected to be complete in 2021. Until the Cincinnati Foosball will continue to play will play at Nippert Stadium. Cincinnati Foosball will be the third professional sports team for the city.
- Masks Will Be Mandatory For All Students K-12 In Classrooms!
- Kanye West Changes His Mind In New Jersey & The Pistons May Fulfill This Rappers Hoop Dreams [VIDEO]
- Takeoff Sued By Woman Who Alleges He Sexually Assaulted Her In June
- Masks Are Mandatory For School k-12
- Black Cop Tearfully Describes Why She’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before ‘Blue Lives Matter’ In Video
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- Rihanna Graces The Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Cincinnati: UDF Giving Away Free 2 Dip Cones Today