Cincinnati FC Fans are jumping for joy waiting for a ‘significant announcement’ from the MLS Tuesday. The club and fans are hoping this is the announcement will be the formal confirmation from the MLS that Cincinnati FC will be expanding into the professional league.
Get Exclusive News & Contest in Your Inbox:
Cincinnati FC has been in the running for one of four upcoming expansion slots. Nashville took the first slot leaving Cincinnati still vying for one of the final slots left. Plans are already underway for a 21,000-seat, $212.5 stadium on the west end.
A closed press conference with Mayor John Cranley and MLS commissioner Don Garber is set for Tuesday at 5:30pm at at Rhinegeist Brewery. A celebration is also said to follow at Fountain Square.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Elderly Women Attacked In Brutal Stabbing Caught On Video
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- Cincinnati: The Western Hills Viaduct Will Be Closed This Weekend
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 7, 2021: Mother’s Day — Voting Law Lawsuit — Lowest Levels of Pandemic
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Childish Gambino Sued For “This Is America”
- Drake Sells Candles For Mother’s Day
- Learn From The Best: Celebrity MUA Olivia Song Is Sharing Her Techniques On A 6-City Masterclass Tour
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event