Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea watch the hit show, “My 600-Lb Life” all the time and do commentary on it. He might be giving up on watching the show after having a horrible dream. There was an episode where a woman was cooking food in the bed and Rickey had a dream about her and mentioned it felt like he couldn’t move away from her.
The next part of his dream was that everyone from past episodes was chasing after him. Rickey said he was so scared that he couldn’t go back to sleep. Gary believes he had the dream because it’s a hidden desire of his to be with these women.
Don’t forget to listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Elderly Women Attacked In Brutal Stabbing Caught On Video
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- Cincinnati: The Western Hills Viaduct Will Be Closed This Weekend
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 7, 2021: Mother’s Day — Voting Law Lawsuit — Lowest Levels of Pandemic
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Childish Gambino Sued For “This Is America”
- Drake Sells Candles For Mother’s Day
- Learn From The Best: Celebrity MUA Olivia Song Is Sharing Her Techniques On A 6-City Masterclass Tour
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
Rickey Smiley Visits Steve Harvey's Show [PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley On Steve Harvey's Show "Steve"Source:Steve 1 of 6
2. Rickey Smiley On Steve Harvey's Show "Steve"Source:Steve 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley On Steve Harvey's Show "Steve"Source:Steve 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley On Steve Harvey's Show "Steve"Source:Steve 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley On Steve Harvey's Show "Steve"Source:Steve 5 of 6
6. Rickey Smiley On Steve Harvey's Show "Steve"Source:Steve 6 of 6
Rickey Smiley’s Addiction To “My 600-Lb. Life” Leads To A Crazy Dream [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com