Roy Wood Jr. has messed with the wrong person. He called up a man pretending to be apart of the housing association. Roy wanted the man to move his piece of crap cars because he was getting calls about it.
The man on the phone got so offended and yelled at Roy. He thought Roy was being unprofessional, mean and told him to talk to him like a man. Roy told the man he needed a hug and the man gave him the address to come and fight with his gun.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Elderly Women Attacked In Brutal Stabbing Caught On Video
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- Cincinnati: The Western Hills Viaduct Will Be Closed This Weekend
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 7, 2021: Mother’s Day — Voting Law Lawsuit — Lowest Levels of Pandemic
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Childish Gambino Sued For “This Is America”
- Drake Sells Candles For Mother’s Day
- Learn From The Best: Celebrity MUA Olivia Song Is Sharing Her Techniques On A 6-City Masterclass Tour
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event