Tekashi69 is learning the hard way about hanging out with the wrong crew. The rapper and friends were at a boxing match in Brooklyn and began to shoot. Tekashi69 was dropped from being apart of a $5 million deal with a headphone company.
They want nothing to do with him because of the shooting. Headkrack mentioned that the rapper should learn from Paper Boi from the show “Atlanta,” that the people you hang around sometimes doesn’t have a good interest in what you’re trying to do to be successful.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Text to Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. & Tiny Harris Still Fighting Sex Assault Allegations In LA + The Game Wants Smoke With Jake & Logan Paul
- Rihanna Preps Musical Return Following Reports Of Secret Video Shoot In LA
- Freeway Opens Up About Passing of his Son Jihad Pridgen
- Young Thug Clarifies His Prior Comparison To Jay-Z’s Catalog Because Duh [Video]
- Joe Budden Issues Statement On Olivia Dope’s Sexual Harassment Claims, Apologizes
- Issa Rae Tapped To Lead ‘Project Greenlight’ Revival For HBO Max
- Lil Yachty’s Clarifies His Nail Polish Is For Men As Well [Video]
- Podcaster Olivia Dope Accuses Joe Budden Of Sexual Harassment
- BREAKING: Fatal Police Shooting Video of Andrew Brown Jr Released
- Breaking Bad: New Jersey Police Officer Arrested For Running A Meth Lab Out of His Home
What Tekashi69 Should Learn From Paper Boi On “Atlanta” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com