Rickey Smiley has been traveling for the “LIT AF Tour” and has been having a great time. The other night while at the show his friend, JB Smoove was booed by the audience. Rickey explained that you can’t always blame the comic, it’s all about how the show is lined up.
If you have on a comedian that does a certain type of comedy and then one that is a clean comedian it changes things. The audience now has a certain standard they are looking for, but that might not be what that certain comedian does. Rickey doesn’t like the fact that he got booed and hopes a situation like this doesn’t happen again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- ‘My Story Has The Power To Save Lives’: A Black Mom Living With Heart Disease Shares Her Mother’s Day Wish
- What’s your favorite Mother’s Day Song?
- Cynthia Bailey’s ‘Momosa’ Is The Perfect Cocktail For Your Mother’s Day Brunch
- Lori Harvey Breaks Down Her “Glowy And Radiant” Skincare Routine That’s Michael B. Jordan Approved
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Queen Naija Opens Up About Getting A ‘Mommy Makeover’ To Feel Comfortable Again
- New Moms Reflect On Learning To Love Their Body After Having A C-Section
- Nicki Minaj’s Song From 2018 Goes #1 In 8 Hours
- Fans React To JT & Lil Uzi Vert Magazine Cover