Cardi B is making her rounds everywhere. The other night she co-hosted “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” She also performed and many don’t understand how she will continue while being pregnant.
Headkrack mentioned that her having dancers really helps, but she is also has skills on the mic. She rocks every song without messing up. “The Quad” on BET is now cancelled and many believe it’s because the lack of support.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Enter To Win A Trip To See J Cole In Las Vegas!
- Warner Music Group Announces HBCU Internship Program
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- Doing The Work: Goodr & Gunna Join Forces To Provide Free Clothing & Groceries In Local Atlanta Middle School
- Corrine Foxx: My Father Taught Me The Importance Of Self Care
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Quavo Claims Migos Invented The Triple Flow
- Video Shows Texas Cops ‘Unnecessarily Dragged’ Handcuffed Black Suspect
- Florida Rapper SpotEmGottEm Reportedly Shot In Miami
- COVID-19 Becomes Biggest Cop Killer As Police Unions Fight Vaccine Mandates
- Gabrielle Union Fuses Athleisure And Sparkles In Her Latest Stella McCartney Look
All The Details On Every Outfit Cardi B. Wore To The 2018 iHeart Radio Awards
1. CARDI B.Source: 1 of 10
2. CARDI B.Source: 2 of 10
3. CARDI B.Source: 3 of 10
4. CARDI B.Source: 4 of 10
5. CARDI B.Source: 5 of 10
6. CARDI B.Source: 6 of 10
7. CARDI B.Source: 7 of 10
8. CARDI B.Source: 8 of 10
9. CARDI B.Source: 9 of 10
10. CARDI B.Source: 10 of 10
What Cardi B Does To Make Her Pregnancy Performances So Lively [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com