It was time for Girl/Boy No You Didn’t, but Rickey Smiley couldn’t stop laughing at the crying Jordan meme. He saw the one where someone put the meme on Sister Jean of Loyola-Chicago’s face. Rickey couldn’t stop laughing and he mentioned that people send him this while he’s at church and on social media.
The internet has no chill and it’s sad that they put it on a woman that is in a wheel chair. Callers then spoke about their family members on Easter. One woman mentioned that he nephew called the cops on her and ruined dinner. You won’t believe what happened with other family members.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Rasheeda Has An Incredibly High Threshold For Disrespect
- Black Tony Runs Down His Prom Inventory [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Roy Wood Jr. Picks The Wrong One To Blame For A Messed Up Toilet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why We Should Be Celebrating Zendaya For Calling Out Colorism In Hollywood
- Is Tristan Thompson’s Side Piece Coming To Reality TV? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joke Of The Day: What Happened To The Dog Who Chased People On Bikes? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Beyonce Features Plus Size Dancers For Coachella Performances
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- It Be Ya Own People : Arizona Police Officer Gives His Police Chief A Ticket For Running A Red Light