This weekend people will arrive to church extra sharp because it’s Easter Sunday! Special K delivered a poem and it was all about pastel color suits and fancy hats. He also spoke about how pastors don’t get to really start preaching until 1:45pm.
Special K mentioned that people might even be there until Monday listening to the word. The deacons will pass out and try to sleep, God might try to end the long servicea, but there is something special about church on Easter. Enjoy this funny poem!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- 5 Apps Every Millennial Needs To Help Make Life Easier
- Michelle Obama Adds Ohio Book Tour Stop
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- ‘Pool Patrol Paula,’ The White Woman Who Beat A Black Teen And Bit A Cop, Gets No Real Punishment
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Remy Ma Moderates Yandy And Juju’s Peace Talk
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat