Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- OchoCinco Drops $1000 tip In Local Cincy Restaurant
- Will The Police Break The Blue Wall Of Silence In Chauvin Trial?
- Big Draco Is Back!
- Quavo Raps About Repo’ing Saweeties Bentley
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- Celeb Stylist SuperDope Q Adds Vibrancy To Black Hair With “HAIR DOPE”
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com