Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Ella Mai Speaks on Jacquees ‘Trip’ Controversy
- Chance The Rapper Isn’t Running For Mayor After All, But Here’s Who He’s Endorsing
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Where Is Kierra Coles? Everything We Know About Missing Chicago Pregnant Postal Worker
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com