Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- No Strings Attached: Man Tied His Gun To A Balloon To Make Suicide Look Like A Murder
- 90’s Kids Rejoice: ‘Rugrats’ Has Been Green-Lit For New Episodes And A Live-Acton Movie
- 15 Songs That Started Dance Crazes, And Where They Ranked On The Billboard Hot 100
- New Parking Plans Are Coming To Over-The-Rhine
- Why Was Kanye West’s ‘The College Dropout’ Taken Off Of Apple Music?
- Financial Aids: The Talkitects Get An Intro Class On Getting To The Bag
- Lil Boosie’s Baby Mama Accuses Him Of Child Abuse & Death Threats
- Meet Great Britain’s Black Miss Universe: Dee-Ann Kentish-Rogers
- Watch: Lakeith Stanfield Talks Atlanta Style And Expensive Yeezys On ‘Sneaker Shopping’
- Smh: Another White Person Felt Safe Using The N-Word Around Black People & Chaos Ensues
Tax Questions You Might Need Answered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com