“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chris Brown Suing Alleged Rape Victim For Defamation
- Future Talks JAY Z, Russell Wilson + More
- Covington Catholic Student Speaks On The Today Show
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Bright Blue Cheese In This Gender Reveal Lasagna Has Everyone Divided
- Florida KFC Worker Arrested For Fried Chicken Assault [VIDEO]
- Covington Catholic To Remain Closed Until Police Says It’s Safe
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free