BET had its first ever Social Awards, which was put together to a shine a light on all the folks making an impact on the culture through social media. Folks like Jess Hilarious, Issa Rae and DC Young Fly were among those recognized.
But there was some notable social media movers and shakers missing, like Snoop Dogg, who has turned his camera on to give us both insight and side-splitting laughter for just about every political and pop-culture moment of the last couple years. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Young Dolph Winning Weekend
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- Who Knew Janelle Monáe Could Freestyle? [Exclusive Video]
- The Gift And The Curse Of Nicki Minaj
- Breaking News: School Shooting In Indiana
- Grown Play: The Bop It-Inspired Sex Toy Is Coming To A Bedroom Near You (NSFW)
- Big FC Cincinnati Announcement Coming Tuesday From the MLS
- Rickey Smiley Promises Student Who Took The Bus To His Graduation A Car Of His Own [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 7 Things Every Graduate Should Know
Why Snoop Dogg Came For The BET Social Awards [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com