BET had its first ever Social Awards, which was put together to a shine a light on all the folks making an impact on the culture through social media. Folks like Jess Hilarious, Issa Rae and DC Young Fly were among those recognized.
But there was some notable social media movers and shakers missing, like Snoop Dogg, who has turned his camera on to give us both insight and side-splitting laughter for just about every political and pop-culture moment of the last couple years. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- G Herbo Arrested In Atlanta
- SZA Clapbacks For Being Called Homeless
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Issa Rae Shares What It Was Like Working With Marsai Martin, Raps On Spot [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Marlon Wayans :Not A Fan Of Game Of Thrones, He Says “I Don’t See A Lot Of Brothers On It”
- West End Woman Accused Of Trashing Stores + Starting Fire
- Missy Elliott Announces Her Album Is Done
- Cincinnati Chili Restaurant Worker Diagnosed With Hepatitis A
Why Snoop Dogg Came For The BET Social Awards [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com