Juicy hopped on to dish with fans about the hottest topics of the day. Of course, on the top of that list is Quincy Jones‘ explosive interview, in which he revealed that he dated Donald Trump‘s daughter, and that Richard Pryor and Marvin Gaye allegedly hooked up with Marlon Brando!
Plus, Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace joins Juicy on camera! She talks about not feeling any love from the south, despite being from Mississippi. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- LOTTERY: Mega Millions Jackpot Nears $1B
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Wendy Williams Hopes To Help Drug Addicts With Billboard In Times Square
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Palm’s Tiny New Device Aims To Help You Put Down Your Smartphone
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
Tara Wallace Reveals That She Feels Snubbed By The South [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com