Juicy hopped on to dish with fans about the hottest topics of the day. Of course, on the top of that list is Quincy Jones‘ explosive interview, in which he revealed that he dated Donald Trump‘s daughter, and that Richard Pryor and Marvin Gaye allegedly hooked up with Marlon Brando!
Plus, Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace joins Juicy on camera! She talks about not feeling any love from the south, despite being from Mississippi. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- War Hungry: The U.S. Army Is Looking To Startups For The Next Best Weapons Tech
- This Week In Racism: Netflix, Jealous Dad & Jogging While Black
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Listen To Black Women: Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly?
- Oscar Winner Kobe Bryant Denied Entry Into Film Academy
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Are You Feeling The Suit Shorts Trend On Men?
- #WTFasho A New Cincinnati Study Revealed What???
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday W/ DJ JDough Feat. Triiibe, EP.2
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
Tara Wallace Reveals That She Feels Snubbed By The South [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com