Hip-hop’s hottest new couple, Cardi B and Offset, made headlines toward the end of last year when Offset got down on one knee and proposed mid-performance in a packed stadium. Months later, as all the hype around it has dulled a little, her career surely hasn’t.
Now, Cardi B is juggling planning for tour dates and other engagements, and a wedding doesn’t look super possible any time soon. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- BOX-OFFICE REPORT
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Is The U.S. Version’s First Black Winner
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals 2.15.19
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
Cardi B & Offset Are The Definition Of Love & Hip Hop [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 10
2.Source: 2 of 10
3.Source: 3 of 10
4.Source: 4 of 10
Is Cardi B Putting Off Her Wedding To Offset? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com