Donald Trump gave his first State of The Union address last night. He declared that we are in “a new American moment,” where we can “dream anything, be anything, and achieve anything.” In a different part of the speech, he couldn’t resist clapping for himself into the microphone.
Rickey Smiley also noticed how defeated the Democrats in the room looked last night, and talked a bit about how divided and broke the Democratic party is right now. If the Democrats remain in such a tough spot, who is going to give Donald Trump a run for his money. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Philly Pastor Lets His Christian Choppa Sing From The Pulpit By Calling Makeup And Weave Wearing Women “Hoes”
- Premium Pete And Gary Vee Talk Future Of Social Media
- Black History Artist Spotlight : Janet Jackson
- One Brave New York Woman Fights And Stabs A Masturbating Subway Attacker
- New Vibrator Can Be Used To Order Pizza Once Your Sexual Appetite Is Satisfied
- QUIZ: Find Out what Black Panther Character You Are Most Like
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- Why Young Dolph Wasn’t Arrested With His Friends [EXCLUSIVE]
- 10 Hysterical Gifs Of Tituss Burgess That Every 20-Something Can Relate To