Ever since Meek Mill was abruptly and unfairly tossed back into jail as a result of charges that had been dropped, the fight for justice has been on. His lawyers have been diligently working to prove that the judge presiding over his case had unfairly targeted Meek after taking an unusual and personal interest in him.
But, as it turns out, according to newly revealed documents, the judge isn’t the one who seems to have been swaying Meek- it’s actually looking like it’s his probation officer. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- What The “Black Panther” Comic Character Meant To Michael B. Jordan As A Kid [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Tries To Prove Theory That Gary With Da Tea’s Butt Rag Gave Him Pink Eye [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Ne-Yo’s Wife Stirred Up A Firestorm Over Her Baby’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Fergie Stole The Show At The All Stars Game- And Not In A Good Way [EXCLUSIVE]
- Voices: Tinashe Breaks Down “No Drama” [Video]
- Althea Arrested For Hitting Benzino Upside His Head
- Which Old School Parenting Tactics Should Be Left Behind?
- Tyler Perry Reveals His Involvement with Black Panther
- Young Thug Says He’s Changing His Name To “Sex”
- Quavo & Bernice Burgos Spotted Together Over All-Star Weekend