The Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots will be the teams facing off in the 2018 Super Bowl. At the beginning of this season, things didn’t look so great for the Eagles, as they lost their starting quarterback. If they won at the Super Bowl this year, it would be an amazing come up story.
Although it’s nice to dream, can they realistically take down the untouchable Tom Brady? Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page news on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Halle Bailey Shows Off Bikini Bod In Latest Pic: ‘Suns Out, Buns Out’
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess
- Nicki Minaj Teases Sultry New Look Ahead Of Her New Collaboration With Lil Baby
- Marsai Martin And Her Dad Show Us How To Style ‘Dad Jeans’ In New Hollister Campaign
- Kanye West Is Reportedly Planning A Fashion Show Featuring Homeless Models
- Frustrated Florida Democrats Walk Out Of Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo’s Confirmation Hearing
- Ashanti Is A Golden Goddess In This Metallic Gold Pantsuit By Alexander McQueen
- Candace Owens Thinks People Want Her To Be A Supreme Court Justice
- Meagan Good Reminds Devon Franklin What He’s Missing On The ‘Gram
- Ohio: SAT’s Are Going Digital In 2024
Could The Eagles Get Their Cinderella Story At The Super Bowl? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com