The Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots will be the teams facing off in the 2018 Super Bowl. At the beginning of this season, things didn’t look so great for the Eagles, as they lost their starting quarterback. If they won at the Super Bowl this year, it would be an amazing come up story.
Although it’s nice to dream, can they realistically take down the untouchable Tom Brady? Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page news on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Da Baby Says ‘God’s Ready For Me To Be An Icon’
- Wiz Khalifa Slept In A Bonnet For The First Time And This Was His Reaction
- Enter for Your Chance to Win a Home Podcast Studio!
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Delta Variant May Spread Easily As Chickenpox According To CDC Document
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- Cincinnati Reds: Joey Votto Sets Reds Homerun Record
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Pop Smoke ft. Dua Lipa “Demeanor,” Lil Baby & Kirk Franklin “We Win” & More | Daily Visuals 7.29.21
Could The Eagles Get Their Cinderella Story At The Super Bowl? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com