Joe Budden is done with “Everyday Struggle” and has landed himself a 3 months residency at the Highline Ballroom. It will be a show of comedians, interviews with celebrities and open mic. Headkrack also spoke about a documentary about Drake and the love Houston has for him.
Da Brat is keeping us updated with the news as mudslides kill over a dozen people. She also mentioned that doctors believe this is the worst flu season in history. Lastly, Amazon’s, Jeff Bezos is the richest person in history.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The TIME100 Most Influential List Was Announced And A Lot Of Our Faves Made The Cut
- Michelle Obama Is Changing 'Culture Of Democracy'
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Lupe Fiasco Is Bringing Rap To MIT
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
Why Joe Budden Isn’t Worried About “Everyday Struggle” Anymore [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com