Iggy Azalea is being sued after racking up an unpaid credit card bill of $300,000 — a whopping $250,000 over her limit.
American Express is seeking the full amount of the balance in addition to the legal fees. These aren’t the “Fancy” rapper’s first money troubles. She previously made headlines after accruing a staggering $660,000 in unpaid taxes. (TMZ)
- Most folks know what it’s like to be a little bit late or miss a payment or two — but $300,000 in credit card bills? You could buy a house for that.
- This makes me feel a lot better about all of my unpaid bills.
- Living the “Fancy” life costs money.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jared Leto, Iggy Azalea, Chanel Iman, & More
1. Fresh off his dope role as Eazy-E, Jason Mitchell was all smiles at the European premiere of “Straight Outta Compton” at the CineStar Sony Center in Berlin.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Iggy Azalea shouts for joy as she celebrated Bond’s 100th Birthday with Pat Rafter and Bond Models at Cafe Sydney.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood’s Nikki Mudarris proved she’s always camera ready while leaving 1Oak Nightclub in West Hollywood.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Still got it! Wesley Snipes parties at Bootsy Bellows nightclub in West Hollywood and from the look of things, he won.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Jared Leto’s green hair was on fleek as he left LAX Airport.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Dascha Polanco stopped by the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note 5 Launch party in West Hollywood last night.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Chanel Iman was stunning at the W Hotels Worldwide’s WXXX is NEXT event.Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds of Summer stopped to take some selfies outside of LAX Airport.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Russell Simmons hit the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note 5 Launch party carpet with Chloe Flower and Nicole Scherzinger.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. J. Cole performed at the Perfect Vodka Amphitheater in West Palm Beach, Florida.Source:Splash News 10 of 10