Busy Busy Busy yes we ALL are, sometimes it doesn’t feel like we have enough hours in a day, we need MORE time right?!? Wrong! adjustment in some areas is all that’s needed! Check out these 9 tips to get MORE out of your day!
1. Set a Time aside to do what YOU need to do! “For 15mins, I’m going to have quite time and read a book” or “At 8pm, I plan to have everything done and in the tub relaxing”
2. Do things in small chunks. Project due, don’t do it all at once, do some here, some there. Doing part of something is better than rushing to get it done or doing none of it.
3. Learn to say “NO” you can add sorry but no to make it seem better. But you can’t do EVERYTHING! Being pulled in different directions all day everyday is added stress.
4. Organize! bundle your tasks so you are not running all over the place
5. Share the work! sometimes delegate the tasks to others. You, yourself can’t do it ALL ask for help or pay someone depending on the job
6. Take on tasks you DISLIKE first!
7. Decide if it REALLY needs to be done today, or it can wait until tomorrow or possibly later in week or weekend
8. Ask yourself does this really NEED to be apart of my life???
9. Bottom line, no matter what…TAKE SOME TIME OUT FOR YOU!!!!
Got it! Good luck! READ MORE DETAILS HERE: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=149&utm_source=sparkpeople&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=best-of-sparkpeople
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Just Right Construction & Lawn Care Service, LLC