If you always on the go like me, that could be a reason, but if you are resting properly and have took some days off but you are STILL tired, check out these 8 reasons that could be the cause…
1. Eating Too Much Sugar! you thought sugar would keep you going?!?! Nope! simple sugar is digested quickly by the body, leading to a dip in blood sugar levels that leaves you feeling fatigued.
2. Not Exercising Enough! I personally exercise EVERY morning which gives me the boost I need for my day and when I don’t I can honestly feel it. Exercising gives you a short-term energy boost. Plus, regular exercise improves sleep quality, which will ultimately leave you feeling more well rested.
3. Skipping Breakfast…BAD Idea! leads to low energy in the morning without this fuel, your body is running on empty leaving you very tired. Try simple like fruit, veggies or protein is real good
4. Get up! If you have a job where you sit most of the time, make sure you take a few minutes each hour and get up. It helps the blood circulate through your body.
5. Caffeine! you think its good to have multiple cups of coffee or pop…no…Caffeine is a stimulant that will give you a quick jolt, but can also leave you crashing soon after if you ingest too much
6. Make sure you are drinking enough WATER!!!! yes Water!!!!
7. Posture...yes by sitting up straight helps tremendously!
8. Snack foods! Running to vending machine all the time, snack healthy, bad snacks will have you feeling sluggish!
Ok now lets feel better! Gather more details here: http://www.everydayhealth.com/news/reasons-you-have-no-energy/?pos=1&xid=nl_EverydayHealthHealthyLiving_20150316
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM