Exercising in the morning is the BEST! But if your not a early morning riser, especially with the time change let me help you out with these 8 tips to becoming a morning workout person like ME!
1. So important…Preparing the night before!
2. Go to bed EARLY to be ready for the AM
3. Make yourself a deal you can live with
4. Consider home workouts for example some mornings I go to gym most mornings I do workout DVD’s or my own thing
5. Make sure you have your own reward system
6. Get a friend on board! 5am wake up calls the BEST
7. Share what your doing on social media! If you follow me, you see my 5am posts!
8. Give it time. You wont get up EVERYDAY at first but try and get better each week!
Good Luck! Summer bodies here we come!!! Get more details here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=2008&utm_source=sparkpeople&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=best-of-sparkpeople
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, IG/TWITTER @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10am-2pm and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Fresh Like My Pop! Win Dad a Pair of Jordans for Father's Day!
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
About Billions Drop "About Time" MIXTAPE! (AUDIO)