Ok, we all hear it…New Year, new you! New Year, new me! Do YOU believe it! Working out and exercising are the #1 New Years resolution for MOST people so how do you maintain it???
1. Dress your mind as well as your body! having the proper work out clothes can set your mind
2. Peppermint! Feeling sluggish or not in the “workout” mood, pop in a peppermint or brush your teeth it will give you energy!
3. Remember..start small! Don’t go full blast 60min or more work out. Start with 20 jumping jacks, start off small
4. I Pod ready??? Set your music to get you going and motivated for a great work out
5. Schedule your workouts and stick to it. I’m more so a AM work out person I can’t do PM but find what works for you and stick to it
6. Reward yourself, don’t deprive yourself
7. Cold??? work out at home in living room while watching TV. Fun to see how many sit ups or squats you can do during commercial break
8. Find a photo that inspires you to change and place it where you always look ie..refrigerator, bathroom mirror, ect..
9. Track your fitness
10. Most important…know YOUR goals!
Ready!?! Lets go! Read more here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1598&page=3
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Foodie Friday's: El Toro Bravo
Katt Williams is Headed Back Home
Local Rapper Gets Prison For Promoting Prostitution