Its that time of the year where you don’t want to gain weight for the holidays but ENJOY the holidays. You eat and eat which means you have to exercise and exercise. Check out these 8 tips that’s important for Weight Loss and help maintain it!
1. Portions! You MUST control how much goes on your plate.
2. Slow Down! eating slow signals your body sooner that its full
3. Veggies first! Like mom said don’t get up until all your vegatables are eaten, well eat them first and you might be too full to eat the bad things
4. Never skip meals!
5. Water Water Water, you get full faster and its zero calories!
6. Healthy snacks on the go! and home
7. Diet with no exercise won’t work! just like exercise with no diet will work
8. Keep a journal
Its hard loosing weight TRUST me I know! but follow these tips and you will be fine! for more detail click here: http://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/food-and-mood/lifestyle-changes/adopting-healthier-habits.aspx?pos=1&xid=nl_MyCalorieCounterNewsletter_20141001
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK: 101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, Kristenk, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM