LADIES! Life getting the BEST of us! Check out these 9 Exercises that will help relieve Stress!
1. Yoga– Yoga postures are a form of strength training, making you more resilient and flexible, which in turn relieves physical tension.
2. Tai Chi- Derived from an ancient Chinese martial art, tai chi (also known as tai chi chuan) links physical movement to the breath.
3. Qigong- considered one of the cornerstones of Chinese medicine, along with acupuncture and herbs.
4. Walking– It’s easy to do and requires no classes or special equipment.
5. Gardening– Gardening is actually a low-impact workout.
6. Dancing– has many physical, mental and even emotional benefits. It’s a great workout that improves grace and agility as it raises your heart rate.
7. Circuit training– alternates weight-training moves with cardio, with short rests in between.
8. Pilates- is a series of exercises that emphasizes body awareness, core strength and proper alignment.
For #9 and more details, click here: http://www.lifescript.com/diet-fitness/get_fit_guides/cardio/articles/top_9_stress-reducing_workouts_for_women.aspx?utm_source=newsalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014-05-22d
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF and FACEBOOK:101.1 WIZ NATION
FOLLOW ME, Kristenk, FACEBOOK/TWITTER: Radioonekristen
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS 6PM-10PM
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Foodie Friday's: Braxton Brewing Co.
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament