Egos, cat fights, shady finances and solo careers may have been the demise of Danity Kane, but the girls are definitely trying to pull it back together. Or at least for one record.
Last night, group members Shannon Bex, AuBrey O’Day, Dawn Richard and Andrea Fimbres, hit the studio with Freshm3n 3 (producers of Chris Brown’s ‘Love More’) for a session that we hope to hear soon. Ironically, it was the same studio that their sophomore album Welcome To Dollhouse was recorded, with Aubrey tweeting a photo of the group’s platinum plaque hanging on the wall.
Meanwhile, Dawn Richard’s solo career as an independent artist is thriving and she’s flaunting a brand new, fierce kitty image for her sophomore album, Blackheart.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- FINAL FRIDAYS/MUSIC FEST AFTER PARTY LIVE ON 101.1 THE WIZ FROM THE HORSE SHOE CASINO!
- JOIN THE WIZ @ THE MUSIC FEST EDITION OF FRIDAY FLOW!
- PartyNextDoor Featuring Drake – Over Here
- Tyga Featuring Future – Show You [Official Video]
- RHI… Shots Fired At Jeezy Video Shoot!!!
- Jamie Foxx Helps Ciara With Her Choreography…
- EXCLUSIVE: Joseline Admits Stevie J Is Her Pimp