Apparently, there is still no love lost between former “Basketball Wives” cast mates Royce Reed andEvelyn Lozada. While out promoting the upcoming (and hopefully final) season of “Basketball Wives,” Evelyn Lozada had a lot to say about Reed, who won’t be on this season of the show. Lozada said Royce was a non-motherf**king factor amongst other colorful phrases that aim to convince the public she cares nothing of Royce Reed.
Royce Reed didn’t take the disrespect lying down and lashed out at Lozada via Twitter. Reed blasted her former nemesis by saying her appearance on “Iyanla’s Fix My Life” didn’t do its job because Lozada is a walking hypocrite. Although Reed did retaliate against Evelyn on Twitter, she didn’t spend too much time on it. After a few tweets, which are posted below, she went on promoting her upcoming performance her dance company.
To read the tweets Click Here
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Started From The Bottom, Now He’s Here: August Alsina
- DJ Traci Steele & DJ Baby Drew Chop It Up With E.J. Greig(Exclusive) ROTFLMBO!
- See Why He Turned Down ‘Love & Hip Hop’
- Release Reminder: Air Jordan 5 “Black Grape” 4 Days Away
- New Music: Wale Featuring 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa – Rotation
- Lil Kim Involved In A Car Accident
- Kanye West Slut-Shames Kim Kardashian in New Song “On Site” WARNING ADULT CONTENT!