Home is where the heart is, but it’s also where tons of health dangers dwell. What you breathe and touch could actually be making you sick. To keep your family safe, learn the top 7 hazards and and how to protect yourself...
7. MOLD-Bathroom, Closet, Basement, damp places-look for old must ordor
6. DUST MITES-can’t see with naked eye but most common causes of allergies and asthma
5. CARPET CHEMICALS-“new carpet smell” can be shedding chemical backing
4. MEDICATIONS-keep away from kids and pets
3. MOTHBALLS-replace with all natural moth repellants like ceder blocks or chips or dried lavender
2. CLEANING PRODUCTS-make sure they are secure
1. CARBON MONOXIDE!!!! ordorless, colorless gas that is toxic and may even kill you!
For Protective Steps on what you can do to make your home safer and more log on to http://www.lifescript.com
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE- 101.1 Wiz Nation
Follow us on TWITTER-1011WIFZ and follow ME-Kristen K on TWITTER-Radioonekristen