All parents want the best for their children. Parents use promises for different reason’s However, here are 7 things we just shouldn’t promise our children.
1. It won’t hurt, I promise.
2. I promise, I’ll be home before bedtime.
3. I promise, You can have a play date next week, not today.
4. I promise to take you for ice cream when you clean up your room.
5. I promise if you do your homework you’ll be the smartest kid in class.
6. I promise that tomorrow will be a better day.
7. I promise that you can go to Disney Land for your birthday next year.
Ms. Ebony J “The Host that Does the Most”
On Air Personality and Producer of the “At Work Network” (M/W/F) 10-2pm
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @MsEbonyJ or @EbonyJShow