“We know that females are catty. We get jealous of each other very fast,” Brandy said during her In House visit with The BoomBox. She’s speaking on her most recent duet with Monica, “It All Belongs to Me.” The song’s theme is reminiscent of the original Brandy-Monica collaboration, 1998’s “The Boy Is Mine.” Of course, while we’re on the subject of catty women, we have to bring up the fact that Brandy is starring in the new Tyler Perry movie, “The Marriage Counselor,” with her ex-friend Kim Kardashian. The relationship turned sour around the time the entertainer’s brother Ray J started dating the reality TV star but today, Brandy has nothing but positive words to say about her. READ MORE.
- Wiz Selfie Squad Contest
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- LeBron James Has Opted Out Of His Contract With The Cavaliers
- Buy Your Tickets To Nati Summer Bash Today!
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video
- Kanye Face Ha Ha: He Disrespected The Yeezys So Bad [Video]