Singer Kelis aired her feelings of disgust on Twitter after being called a “slave” at a UK airport.
According to Kelis, a man called her “slave” and “disgusting Nigerian” while she and her young son sat at the airport.
Over 50 people said nothing. I mean literally nothing. Didn’t flinch. We all no I’m no saint, so I retaliated. Not the way I wanted to, or how that pig deserved.
- GROSS: CHRISTINA MILIAN ORDERS SALAD & GETS MOUTHFUL OF SOMEONE ELSE’S GUM!
- LUDACRIS CLIMBED THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA [PHOTO]
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] GUESS WHICH R&B SINGER GOT KNOCKED OUT BY FABOLOUS
- WIZ NIGHT AT THE GREAT AMERICAN BALL PARK (PHOTOS)
- JAY-Z & KANYE WEST’S “PARIS” INSPIRES ALEC BALDWIN’S “RACIST” TWEETS [PHOTO]