Looks like Lindsay Lohan has her eyes set on the prize this week on screen. The former teen star recently discussed her wish to play in Stephen King’s remake of the horror classic Carrie despite her troubles landing major film roles lately.
Photo: Getty Images
Thanks to a long list of industry failures and the wrong type of spotlight on her career, the negative publicity coupled with her much talked about jail time, Lindsay Lohan should’ve thought about her career long before now.
Is Stephen King’s camp even considering Lohan for the role? Find out via the links below and share your thoughts on whether or not Lohan is right for it.
- THE FINAL THREE COMPETE ON DWTS
- DID BEYONCE STEAL HER PERFORMANCE CONCEPT?
- COCO SHOWS OFF HER ASSETS DURING HER “COCOLICIOUS” LAUNCH
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI LABELLE
- LADY GAGA’S NEW ALBUM EXPECTED TO DOMINATE CHARTS